Sunday 16 June 2013

King Sherbet the First is sitting in a special chair

Here I am in my most
prestigious role as KING SHERBET THE FIRST.   I am sorry I do not have my crown on but it is currently having some new jewels put in it.
 Well dear friends,  here I am at Anmer village church in the beautiful county of Norfolk.
 I am siting here in this very special, very old, very big, very comfortable, very precious chair.
 Oh how special I feel, how blessed I am to be sitting in this wonderful chair in this beautiful, tiny village church.
I sat very quietly here and said my prayers then I explored and found an old, mysterious wooden door that seemed to go to the bell tower.
I opened it and sat down on some extremely old stone steps.  I must say they were a little bit cold and I am glad I had my warm Union Jack trousers on.  Here is a picture of me on the steps.

 I  was not brave enough to climb up the steps as it looked a little bit creepy.
I am going to show you some more pictures of this beautiful little church tomorrow.
 I am a little bit tired after all of this sightseeing so I am going to have a little sleep. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: