Wednesday 12 December 2012

Sherbet is missing Reginald rabbit today


Today is a very sad day for me.
 It is 2 years since my dear friend Reginald Rabbit went to live in a very special, peaceful place far far away.                  
I do miss him very very much indeed but I know he is really happy to be where he is and for that I am very glad . So I am happy for him but sad at the same time.  I know I was extremely blessed to have had him in my life for such a long time and I want to send him a special angel to watch over him in his new home and tell him how very grateful  I am for every single thing he did for me.
Dear Reginald rabbit, I can feel your love and I know you can feel mine.
I am so happy that you are free and in peace. All my love from your very dear friend Sherbet sheepxxx

No comments: