Saturday 29 December 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

Rain, rain, rain.
 Oh dear that means that the naughty slugs will come out of their hiding places and try to eat my spinach plants.
 I do love it when it rains though, as it means I can sit peacefully in my cosy cottage  and read my wise words books. An added bonus is that I do not have to worry about watering my plants.
It makes me happy too, to see my frogs leaping about in joy  but I worry about the poor birds  I wonder where they go.
They must get very wet indeed and I am sure their nests cannot be very comfortable when they are all damp and cold.
If I could I would invite them all into my cottage until the rain passes but  as you know it is not easy to make birds stay still  long enough to ask them.
Maybe I will see a rainbow
Love from Sherbet x                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments: