Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. IT IS NEARLY 2013 !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my friends  from nearby and far far away.
 Oh how exciting !  It is nearly the year 2013.  That sounds to me like sometime in the distant future, like a science fiction film.  I wonder where all of these years go to when they have passed into the past. I imagine that they go to a special room in the sky that stores our memories for us.
As you know I live a very quiet life here at Clover Cottage and I have planned to have a nice  cosy new years eve dinner  with Doodle, Pearl and Mango. We are then going to lay on our backs on the grass  in my garden and look up at the stars and wait until midnight to see the fireworks that will be springing up from the village behind the hill at the other end of Wiggleway Lane.
 I must tell you though that my neighbours at Greengate farm are  already having a big party.
  The wind is blowing my way so I can hear the sheep, the cows and the pigs dancing and singing in their fields. Oh what fun they are having.  I am very happy for them and I hope the farmer lets them stay up until midnight so that they can watch the fireworks too.  Tomorrow will be a brand new year
 I truly wish  all of my friends and  the whole wide world too,  a peaceful, happy, blessed, healthy, love filled, rainbow coloured 2013.  Love from your dear and loyal friend Sherbet Sheep on the last day of the year 2012 x

No comments: