Thursday 20 December 2012

Sherbet and the seagulls

Can you see me?  I  am a little bit further away than usual.  I have come down to the beach one last time before I go back to Clover Cottage.
 What a beautiful day it is.  A light breeze is swirling around my ears and the seagulls are crying all around me.  Oh how I love seagulls!  How wonderful to be able to fly and glide through the sky in complete freedom as they do.  How beautiful they are,  they remind me of one of my favourite stories  all about a seagull called Jonathan Livingston Seagull.   Jonathan Seagull has a message for the whole world.     Here it is .

 " You have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now, and nothing can stand in your way "

Love from a very free and  peaceful Sherbet sheep, here and now with no-one standing in my way x

No comments: