Saturday 2 May 2015

Prince George has a new baby sister.

Here I am sitting on the Royal yacht. This is a very special day as a new baby princess was born this morning and she is the sister of my good friend Prince George. Any moment now I will be whisked off into the ocean to start my journey to meet her. I do not know her name yet and I know I will have to wait a few days before she gets back to her country home of Anmer Hall, but I am looking forward to making her my new friend.  I will visit them on my bicycle as I will enjoy riding around the blossom filled country lanes in this beautiful May weather.
 I am so happy that Prince George now has a playmate and a baby sister to look after and I cannot wait to invite them both to Clover Cottage to meet all the little creatures in my garden.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: