Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sherbet is sunbathing.

Ah, as you can see dear friends, I am sunbathing a little bit.
 How lovely to sit here in this field with the sun on my face with nothing to do but just be.
 I am just being. The only trouble is I can't be  a human be-ing,  I have to be a Sherbet be-ing  or a sheep be-ing.  Oh dear  that makes me sound a bit strange.  I think it is better to say that I am Sherbet Sheep and I am just being. That makes much more sense doesn't it ?
 Meanwhile I have to be very careful sitting here in this hot sun because if I get pink ear tops and an even  pinker face I will have to use some of the gel from my aloe vera plant to soothe my sunburn and I don't really want to cut any of the plant off as I am trying to make it grow big.
 I will just stay in the sun another 5 minutes and then I will go in the shade. That is the sensible thing to do.
Love from Sherbetx

No comments: