Sunday 12 April 2015

Sherbet is relaxing today.

Dear friends from nearby and far far away.
 Just a simple little story today .
 Here I am sitting in my garden listening to the birds singing.
 It rained a little bit this morning so I had to wait for my rocks to dry before I could sit on them.
 It is very quiet here and I am relaxing in the warm, gentle breeze thinking of all the things I am grateful for.  The rain brings out the slugs that usually hide in my garden so I had check that there were no naughty slugs eating my lettuce. I am glad to tell you that all of my lettuce was safe !
 I looked around the rest of my garden and picked one lone, tiny strawberry from my strawberry plant and saved it for later.
In a minute I am going to close my eyes here on my dry rock and meditate and drift away to an even quieter place.
 I will see you all soon.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: