Wednesday 20 May 2015

Oh how Sherbet loves Saint Francis

Oh my dear Saint Francis . How I love him. Here he is with some of his birds.  Oh how he loved all the little creatures and all the big creatures and all the creations of nature surrounding him as he walked for kilometres and kilometres and then even more kilometres up hills and down into valleys and then up hills again until he found his perfect places to sit quietly and pray. ( phew what a long sentence ! ) 
 You can see that I have a look of pure bliss and adoration on my face as I am cuddling up to him . He does look rather small  here compared to me, but he is in truth hugely wonderful  with a huge heart and huge soul so just because he looks a little bit little here, it  does not reflect who he really is does it ?
Love from Sherbet Sheep x

No comments: