Thursday 28 November 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY DEAR FRIENDS FROM NEARBY AND FAR FAR AWAY
  For this special day, here is a picture of some of my best,  crunchy carrots.  I am thankful and grateful for these wonderful carrots that grew so healthily in my vegetable garden .
 This evening Pearl , Doodle and Mango will come to Clover Cottage and we will enjoy a scrumptious dinner together . Pearl has promised to bring her freshly baked bread and one of her delicious home made fruit pies .  We will eat a huge plate of freshly picked vegetables and herbs from  my garden.
Oh I cannot wait. I will give thanks for every single blessing in my life . Oh how fortunate  I am to be so very blessed .
I wish you all a very happy day today with your beloved family and friends
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: