Sunday 17 November 2013

Happy Sunday from Sherbet Sheep

HAPPY SUNDAY
to all of my dear and loyal friends all over the world and other planets.
I am just sitting in this church this morning as I want to give thanks for all the blessings I have in my life.
 I know I don't have to sit in a church to do that  but it is so quiet in here and I feel so full of peace that it seems to be just the place I need right now.
I am all alone in here  and I just love this wonderful sound of silence that is floating around my ears.
Oh this is the perfect place to feel grateful in.
 I am grateful for all of my good friends,  I am grateful for the abundance of fresh vegetables and herbs that grow in my garden. I am grateful for all the little creatures in my garden too.  I am grateful for Clover Cottage and my cosy kitchen and freshly baked bread . I am grateful for my good health that makes me strong enough to ride my bicycle and climb trees to rescue baby blackbirds and I am just so grateful every day to be  blessed with this rainbow coloured life of mine.
  Love from Sherbet the grateful sheepx

No comments: