Sunday 21 October 2012

Sherbet has a scary dream

Oh my goodness, I had a very strange  and scary dream last night.
I thought it was real. I woke up in complete fright at 4 am this morning and it took me a few moments to realise that I was safe in my cosy bed in my bedroom at Clover Cottage.
I will tell you about my dream which I think you could call a nightmare really.
I can't remember all of it, as it has faded away from my brain but when I opened my eyes this morning,  I was left with an impression of hundreds of mad, rainbow coloured aliens spinning round and around my bedroom. I thought they were going to abduct me and take me up in a spaceship to do scary experiments on me. They all came closer as though they were about to take me with them, when I shouted NO! NO! And at that moment I woke up and was so relieved to find myself safely in my bed. Oh dear,  I do hope they don't come back to my dream again tonight. Maybe I will ask Doodle to stay with me.   Love from Sherbetx

No comments: