Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sherbet has been staying at Pearl's house

Happy rainbow coloured blessings to all of my dear friends both nearby and far far away.
 I have been staying at Pearl's house for the last few days.
 I do so love riding my bike all the way along Wiggleway Lane even though at the moment there are so many puddles.  I must tell you that I secretly love riding straight through the middle of the puddles. What fun I have making the water spray up from  my wheels on both sides. Thank goodness I have my lovely waterproof rubber boots to stop muddy splashy spots from making splodges on my legs.
I do so love staying at Pearl's house  because as you all know she makes the most wonderful homemade bread full of seeds and crunchy bits and her scrumptious fruit pies are always such a delight to behold. Well as you can hear I have had a lovely cosy time with Pearl but now I have to get back to work in my garden. I see my herb garden needs lots of weeding so that is what I am going to do today. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: