Friday 12 October 2012

Doodle is drawing Sherbet today

Doodle has been very clever and has drawn some pictures of me in my garden. I was sitting eating my porridge this morning when
I heard a loud knock on my kitchen door. When I opened it there stood my dear friend Doodle holding his drawing book and his pencils. he told me that he had woken up bright and early full of inspiration and he just could not wait to gather up his pencils and start drawing.  His first thought was me!
 How lovely ! I do love being a model !  We went into my garden where I frolicked around happily doing what I love to do and Doodle captured it all in his magical way on his drawing book paper. What a wonderful talent he has. I think maybe when he goes home he may put lots of rainbow colours onto his drawings, but for now here I am showing you the lovely drawing of me and my hosepipe. I am very proud to have such a wonderfully creative friend like Doodle. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: