Monday 29 October 2012

Kathy cat has come to visit Sherbet

What a happy day it is for me today.
 Kathy cat has come to visit me at Clover Cottage. How lovely!  I have not seen her for so long and I have been worried about her because her best friend Kizzy horse is getting a little bit old and has been having trouble with her health. I am very pleased to tell you that Kizzy is doing much better and is enjoying her walks in the woods again.
 Kathy cat brought me some delicious, pink, home made fruit juice made with 3 different fruits and it was truly delicious. She told me that if I drink a big glass of it for my breakfast then I will feel full of energy all day long. So tomorrow morning I will drink my juice and then go out into my garden with my new energy and sweep up all of the leaves that keep falling onto my grass. This evening  I am going with Kathy cat to a special Harvest Supper where we will meet Sheila sheep, Mark mole, Pearl pig and Doodle dog. Mango may come too if I can find him. He seems to be spending a lot of time buried in the leaves lately, he has such fun in there.  I have heard that there will be a scrumptious apple crumble to eat with lovely, creamy, yellow custard so I am looking forward to it very much.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: