Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sherbet is thinking of his little creatures

It is a lovely sunny day here at Clover Cottage and I am at this very moment,  sitting on my flowerpot   thinking of all of my wonderful, loyal friends all over the world. I do hope they are feeling happy and well and blessed with all that they have around them.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        How blessed I am to be living in this lovely cottage with my amazing garden and the company of all the little creatures that live in it. Little creatures are so important,  they give us so much love and  I know they feel our love too.  Sometimes the weather is so bad and snowy that they cannot find any food for themselves.  That is when they need us most.   I love to feed my little creatures and make sure they keep warm and dry.in bad weather.   Nothing  gives me more  joy than when I see my squirrels, hedgehogs, blackbirds and frogs living peacefully and happily in my garden.  It gives me peace to know that they are not hungry and are safe and content every day.
. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: