Sunday 24 February 2013

Sherbet has had an upset tummy

Oh my goodness,  I am so sorry that I have been away from my stories page for so many days.  The truth is there are two reasons  why I have not been able to write to you. The first one is that Mango's Aunty Manu  came to stay with me in Clover Cottage and I have been busy taking care of her.  She has also been taking care of me because the second reason is that for the last few days I have had a funny tummy and have not been feeling my best so I have been resting a bit more than usual.  You will be glad to know that I am now feeling a little bit better so here I am.    You may think I look a little bit pale but I am gradually getting rosy cheeks again.  Pearl told me that I should go on a holiday and relax in a a lovely, warm place with sunny days  far far far away.  It is a good idea but I  will have to go on a very big aeroplane far far far up in the sky and I have never been on one before.  Love from Sherbetx

No comments: