Monday 6 July 2015

Happy Christening day to Princess Charlotte

I just wanted to say Happy Christening day to my dear friend Princess Charlotte, who is the new baby sister of my other dear friend Prince George.
 How wonderful to see them strolling along to the church on the Queen's Sandringham Estate. in the beautiful county of Norfolk in England . A nice quiet family occasion.
 As you can see from my photos below,  I am waiting patiently at the gates of Anmer Hall near Sandringham for them to return.
 This is the new home of Princess Charlotte and Prince George and their parents  Kate and William.
 I must tell you a naughty secret though .  I am not really sitting there right this minute as these photos were taken before the lane leading up to the hall was blocked off. It was during the time when renovations were taking place for the young family to live in and I crept in and had my photos taken there right by the gate .
 I am afraid that now I will only be able to go in and see my friends when they send me a special invitation to a tea party.
Love from Sherbetx



No comments: