Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sherbet is worried there may be ghost behind a very old door

Oh just look at this lovely old door!
 I can just imagine all the adventures it has seen in its very, very, very old life.
I am sitting here feeling just a little bit afraid because with a door as old as this I think there may be some ghosts living behind it.
 I am telling myself to be brave and not to be silly.
 If I can find the courage to sit here long enough, I will prove to myself that there is nothing to be afraid of.  I know my guardian angels are protecting me and even if a ghost does come through the door
 ( without opening it! ) EEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!
I know my guardian angels will chase it away.
I am going to close my eyes and think good thoughts and just listen to the birds and maybe I will feel better. I know !
I will call on Reginald Rabbit to help me , I know he is always there keeping me safe.
Love Sherbetx

No comments: