Sunday 3 August 2014

Sherbet is at Saint Francis Cottage

Dear , dear loyal friends,
here I am at Saint Francis Cottage.
  As I was stuck in the woods for many days it means of course that I was not able to take care of my vegetable garden at Clover Cottage.
 Sadly, lots of my veggies have wilted and I am afraid they will not revive . I have just stopped here in this beautiful little corner of the world to buy some  new salad plants .
Oh what a wonderful selection they have here . It makes my mouth water just to look at these scrumptious, fresh, healthy leaves .
I am so grateful that these plants are already big and I will be able to eat some of the leaves for my dinner tonight.  I cannot wait to add them to my famous rainbow coloured salad.
I am sorry but I must leave you all now as I need to take these plants home and plant them before nightfall.  I wonder if it is a full moon tonight . That would be the very best time to plant them. I don't have my full moon calendar with me in my pocket at the moment, but I will plant them anyway and  pray that they stay healthy. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: