Monday 4 August 2014

Sherbet is worried about a lost birds nest

Ah, how lovely to sit here and just relax.
 I have been very busy making my garden tidy after
being away from it for so long.
It has been raining here at Clover Cottage, on and off for the last few days and even though I am grateful that my wilted plants have revived, I am worried because one of the newly made birds nests in my tree has disappeared. I am very afraid that it has blown away in the wind. I do hope there were no eggs inside it yet.
I am feeling very sad for the mother bird who has lost her nest and I really do not know how I can help her . My nest making skills are not very good because I am only a sheep.
Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear . I do hope she will build herself a new nest.
To make myself feel better, I am going to close my eyes and sit very still. I just need to meditate a little while so I will talk to you again very soon. Sending you all lots of love and rainbow coloured blessings.
Sherbetx




No comments: