Saturday 20 July 2013

Sherbet will plant a cherry tree for the new Royal baby

Oh my goodness ! Oh my goodness !  Oh dear me, Oh dear me, Oh dear me.
 I am so very sorry to have been away so long from all of my dear friends from nearby and far far away.
 You see, I have been very, very busy indeed and I did not have one single, little moment to sit down and write my story.
 I am very aware that very soon my dear human friends William and Kate  will very, very soon be having a very important new baby.
 I am so looking forward to this wonderful occasion .  I will plant a special fruit tree in my garden at Clover cottage to mark the birth of the new Royal baby.   Let me think, now what kind of fruit tree should I plant, apple, pear, peach cherry, plum ?  Well,   I do love cherry blossom and I do love cherries so I think I will plant a cherry tree and when the baby is born and I know it's name I will name my tree after the baby. I will ask my dear friend Doodle dog to make a special wooden sign that I can hang on the tree. Oh what fun waiting to see if the baby will be a boy or a girl.  Pearl told me that this baby is such an important baby because one day, a long, long time in the future, it will be the new King or Queen of our great country.
Love from Sherbet,   the sheep who never forgets his friends

No comments: