Friday 5 July 2013

Happy Birthday Sheila Sheep

Happy Birthday to my dear and loyal friend Sheila Sheep. I have known Sheila Sheep ever since we were both little lambs . Here I am, in this picture, giving her lots of presents with a truly scrumptious birthday cake on top.
I must tell you that I have sent a pretty little gift with the postman in the red van to take to Sheila Sheep at the seaside I do hope he drives fast enough and delivers it safely to her in time.
 What fun it is to have birthdays.  My own birthday is February the third just like Reginald Rabbit.
That is a long way away but I am still looking forward to it as it is a time when Pearl bakes me her special delicious, scrummy, nutty,  chocolate cake .
Mmmmmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
 I do hope Sheila Sheep will have some truly scrumptious goodies to eat on her birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEILA SHEEP  Love from Sherbetx
  .

No comments: