Monday 2 February 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND TO MY DEAR FRIEND REGINALD RABBIT

Oh my dear friends from nearby and far far away,
how I have missed you all.
 I am writing to you on my birthday and the birthday of my dear friend Reginald Rabbit who no longer lives on this planet Earth. Oh how I miss him.   I know though that he is very happy in his new, rainbow coloured, light filled life and I am sending him all of my love today .
I am also sending him a special message to say thank you for being the best friend a sheep could ever have and I am hoping that I will see a love filled vision of him very soon in my vegetable garden . I wish he could still be here with me but I know I will see him again one day.
 Happy Happy Hoppy Hoppy Birthday  Reginald Rabbit.  Love and huge hugs from Sherbet Sheepx

No comments: