Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sherbet has escaped to find some peace

Oh my dear friends from nearby and far far away!  I am so sorry that I have not written my story for a little while. I must tell you that  I have a very good reason. You see, I have escaped to the seaside to find some peace. You may wonder why I had to find some peace . Well, let me tell you that  I could not stay at Clover Cottage because the frogs in my pond have been croaking so loudly all night long that I have not been able to sleep very well. Every morning I had woken up with tired eyes because of my naughty, noisy frogs so I decided to come here to this beach as it is a very, very quiet place indeed and there is not a frog in sight. All I can see are crabs and all they do all day is run  into holes in the sand. You will be glad to know that I am catching up on my sleep and I  am collecting shells to add to my nature corner back at Clover Cottage. Love from your dear and loyal  friend, Sherbet Sheep with plenty of sleep ! x                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; .

No comments: