Thursday 31 December 2015

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year

 Dear friends from far far away and nearby,
It is the day before the new year begins, here I am celebrating with my fruity drink.
 I have had a very nice year with lots of love and blessings in my everyday life.
I have enjoyed my simple little life and my garden here at Clover Cottage. It has made me happy to look after all the little creatures that appear at my kitchen door from time to time.  My bees and hedgehogs and frogs and blackbirds and caterpillars and naughty slugs are all healthy and doing very well indeed so I am grateful for that. Pearl pig, Mango mouse and Doodle dog are still my loyal, forever companions and I am blessed to have them in my life .
 I wish you all a wonderful new year with peace, love and happiness all around you.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: