Saturday 13 June 2015

Sherbet met a man named after Saint Francis of Assisi

Here I am looking very proud to have made another new friend. This kind man was called Francesco after Saint Francis of Assisi, in fact he was born just down the road from this place which is called the Hermitage.  ( I must tell you that I did not believe he was really named after Saint Francis, but he was !!) It is where Saint Francis came to pray and to find peace . This nice man has worked here, just outside the Hermitage gates with his gift shop and cafĂ© for 50 years and he seemed to enjoy meeting me .
 Oh how blessed I am to have met so many new friends in Assisi and guess what ? Not one of them abducted me . I felt very safe and protected all of the time in this friendly country. Love from Sherbetx

No comments: