Tuesday 26 March 2013

Sherbet is sitting in a banana tree

Oh what fun!  I have had a nice walk today in the countryside.  Here I am sitting in a banana tree. I am afraid they are not ripe yet so I cannot eat one.
It is lovely to find free food from the trees,  just like at Clover Cottage.  In my garden at Clover Cottage though I cannot grow bananas  because the weather is not warm enough especially now as I have heard there is lots of snow in Wiggleway Lane at this moment. I am very glad to be here in the warm weather although I am being very careful not to sit in the sun too much as my ear tops will definately become pinker as will my face. It is best for me to stay sitting in the shade of a banana tree.
 I must tell you that I did find my very own  small sized baby banana tree, just the perfect size for me . You can see it in my photo  here on the left.
I am having so many adventures and  I can't wait to show you more of my photos.
 Oh what a fortunate Sherbet Sheep I am to be having such a wonderful adventurous time here in St Lucia.  I wish you could all be here with me
 Love from your friend,  Sherbetx    
   

No comments: