Saturday 5 October 2013

Sherbet wants to write a book

Well, I must tell you all that Pearl keeps telling me to write a book.   I think it is a truly splendid idea.
 You see I do have a lot of stories to tell, the only things is that it surely cannot be a romantic book as Pearl would like it to be .  I think the reason for that is because most readers would  think that stories about naughty slugs and  milk drinking hedgehogs and slimy jumping frogs  were not really romantic subjects.    Maybe  I should write a cookery book and make every recipe a healthy, rainbow coloured recipe.   Maybe I should write a poetry book with rainbow coloured smiley poems  in it.   Maybe I should  simply write a  story book with Sherbet's short stories in it.    Pearl told me that first comes the thought then comes the word and then comes the deed.   So I have already thought about it and I have already talked about it so the next thing  that will happen is  that I will  DO IT !!!!     How exciting !
 I think what I really want to do is make my readers smile .  Smiling is a magical thing because  smiles  catch.   A little  bit like measles , well not like measles but you know what I mean .   If I smile then I will see faces all around me smiling too.    What a wonderful world it would be if we all smiled all the time .    Love from Sherbet   the smiling sheepx

No comments: