Tuesday 23 April 2013

Sherbet is sitting in a very funny pot

 Oh, hello dear friends from all over this big wide world.  I am just resting in this big cactus pot as I am a little bit tired after my early morning walk. It is the funniest pot I could find to rest on and have my picture taken on. If you look closely you will see the scary face on the front of it and the big ears on the sides of it. I am sitting very carefully because there are big prickly bits on this cactus and I do not want to ruin my nice holiday shorts. Kathy cat would be very mad with me if I did as she took great care making them for me.  I  have had to dodge some great big raindrops this morning but here I am now, nice and dry and feeling very healthy after breathing in lots of lovely fresh air.
 Love from Sherbetx

No comments: