Wednesday 23 November 2011

Introducing Sherbet's friends


Hello everyone. Welcome to my amazing garden. My name is Sherbet Sheep. You may have met me before but for those of you who haven't, then I am delighted to meet you, my new friend. Let me introduce you to my best friends. They love to help me in my garden and in my life too.










This is Doodle Dog. He is very creative, he loves to draw and paint. He makes wooden bird huts and other useful things for my garden.




This is Pearl Pig. She is very wise and understanding and she always gives me good advice. Pearl loves to cook the vegetables and fruit from my garden and also preserves them in jars .



This is Mango. He is a little shy but has a very kind heart. He loves to help me do any task in my garden. He lives in a beautiful red watering can.


No comments: