Monday 29 February 2016

Naughty slugs

You know dear friends , I love to grow vegetables in my garden and of course I do not spray any nasty things on them to keep the insects and caterpillars and slugs  away as I only eat pure food. Just lately there has been lots of rain at Clover Cottage. I do love the rain as it makes everything lovely and green and I do not have to worry about watering my plants. I must tell you though that after it has rained all night long,  the naughty slugs that usually hide away in their secret homes, love to come out from hiding when I am not looking and chew up all of my newly grown salad leaves. Oh dear, Oh dear . I do not know what to do because I love all the little creatures in my garden and am happy to feed them but I also need something to put in my very own salad bowl !!
 Love from Sherbetx

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

How do you stay so clean while gardening?

Unknown said...

Dear Sheeplady,
Well you see my wool is a little bit like the fur of a cat , it is quite magical as it does not get dirty very quickly. If it does get a little bit muddy , ( usually after rainy weather which leaves my garden muddy) I sit myself under the spray of my watering can and the mud just falls off of me . I must say though that I do prefer to stay lovely and white . Love Sherbetx