Friday 25 July 2014

Sherbet has been lost in the woods

Oh dear,
I know you must all be thinking I am a very naughty Sherbet Sheep indeed for not finding the time to write my stories.
Well, you see, I have been lost in this wood for so long now and I just cannot find my way out.
 I know it looks like this long muddy lane I am sitting next to is leading out to a world where I might find my way back to Clover Cottage but I have walked and walked and walked and walked    and all I seem to do is go around in circles and I arrive back in the same place again.
 Oh dear , Oh dear , Oh dear ,  I don't know what to do.  Luckily there are no wild animals in here , just owls that hoot at night and birds that sing in the day. Oh yes and some earthworms and some little brown mice.
I am just going for another little walk to see if I can find another path.
I must say I am feeling very blessed to be here in this wonderful forest even though I am a little bit lost . Love from Sherbetx

No comments: